After finishing this lesson, you will understand risks associated with lead, where you might encounter this element in the workplace, and the negative health effects it can cause. Additionally, you will be able to identify prevention measures, such as the use of PPE and good housekeeping practices.
• Identify the properties of lead
• Identify activities that commonly involve the potential for lead exposure
• Discuss health effects related to lead exposure
• Identify PPE appropriate for working around lead
• List examples of good housekeep