In this course, you will cover the following topics:
- Master the four phases of a customer interaction to successfully sell
- The welcoming phase: creating a favorable sales climate
- The discovery phase: identify and identify the need behind the request expressed by the client
- The sales-advice phase: presenting the most suitable solution while focusing on customer benefits
- The engagement phase: comforting the customer in his purchasing decision and supporting him until the end
Short videos introducing a salesperson and his client, as well as interactive exercises, will allow you to identify the best practices of each key phase of a sales interview.
Any seller wishing to acquire sales techniques. Anyone wishing to move towards a sales profession
PMI accreditation: earn 0.5 PDU from PMI.