In this course you will look at the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel 2016, and gain an introductory understanding of the key functions within the software.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Access and save excel templates.
- Demonstrate how to open an Excel file and save this using a specific name.
- Identify and apply formulas and functions to calculate data.
- Demonstrate how to add content, such as pictures and charts, to spreadsheets.
- Apply filters to spreadsheet data.
- Demonstrate how to sort and manipulate spreadsheet data.
- Apply a range of formatting styles to spreadsheet data.
- This course is intended for anyone wanting to gain an introductory understanding of Excel.
Gain an introductory understanding of MS Excel.
Fit study around your schedule, in your own time, and expect the course to take around 5 hours.