A practical English program for non-native speakers, to learn how to give and follow simple commands and sets of instructions. A critical program for everyday workplace situations and essential for safety and compliance.
• Learn how to give and follow instructions
• Learn simple grammar – Modals – need to, should, should not, should never
• Master some everyday expressions that non-English speakers can use in their speech – having trouble, easy as pie, do someone a favor
• Build vocabulary, buy following instructions for making a smoothie – assembling ingredients and folowing instructions
• Listen to encouragement and suggestions to help build confidence in speaking English
• Practice speaking with the examples that recap the program and provide opportunities to practice, all about giving and following instructions