Sadhana Smiles explains how to develop a systematic approach to training that addresses business needs, skill gaps and Personal Development Plans.
This program is designed to help people develop their skills as a trainer and facilitator. Find out how to design powerful training programs, and explain and train so learners are engaged and your training is successful.
Key Learning Points
• Understand the business needs & skill gaps
• Design a training program
• A blended learning approach
• Engage & enthuse your people
• Plan, review & adapt
• Personal development plans
• Feedback & evaluation
• Learn from other organizations
Executives, Managers, Teacher and Trainers
This program is one of the Insights and Strategies Series, featuring psychologist Eve Ash interviewing a range of experts and business leaders who share their experiences and practical strategies for achieving best practice.