WILL Interactive's HomeWork Series is designed to help you navigate the complexities of building and managing an effective remote team. Through active exploration and redefining ways to stay resilient, communicate and collaborate, you learn the secrets of success for a team dealing with a new reality.
HomeWork Season Two is comprised of episodes 5 through 9 in the HomeWork Series as well as a personality assessment.
This season includes:
* The pilot videoconferencing scene where everything goes wrong
* Episode 5: Successful Transition to a Remote Work Environment
* Episode 6: Adjusting to Remote Work
* Episode 7: Self Care and Stress Management while Remoting
* Episode 8: Healthy Coping Skills for Remote Work
* Episode 9: Maintaining a Healthy Work/Life Balance while Remoting
* A Personality Assessment designed to recognize your strengths in remote environments
* Downloadable Learning Objective Worksheets for each episode
* A season-ending assessment about what you've learned