Aaah Fire Safety Training. Yellow bibs and clipboards at the ready. Fire’s hot. It’s indiscriminate in its destruction, so, we expect that you’ll want to prevent it. This is essential training and will benefit everyone in the workplace and otherwise.
General Audience / All Levels
• Essential steps to take upon discovering a fire in the workplace
• The elements of a safe evacuation
• Alarm systems and how they work
• Fire action notices and evacuation maps
• Emergency exits and escape routes
• Assembly points
• Your roles and responsibilities
• Regulation information
• The fire triangle and example sources
• Smoke - the silent killer
• Fire fighting equipment and usage
• Hazardous substances
• Spotting Fire Hazards
Isn’t it obvious? Fact is, if there’s a fire, the lives of yourself and your colleagues are at stake. Not to mention the company you work for probably won’t operate at peak efficiency without a building, right? Best to learn some stuff and keep everyone safe, you utter hero.