When you complete this lesson, you will be able to avoid falls and injury from falling objects in the workplace by adhering to safety precautions and utilizing safety equipment. This lesson satisfies the training requirements for OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910 Subpart R (1910.66 (i) (1).
• Identify types of fall hazards associated with workplace environments
• Identify examples of situations requiring fall protection
• Identify fall protection systems used in the workplace
• Describe facts related to personal fall arrest systems
• Describe facts related to safety net systems
• Describe facts related to warning line systems
• Identify employee training requirements