At the end of this lesson, you will be able to identify the purpose and principles of circuit breaker time-travel testing and explain the processes associated with conducting the three types of time-travel testing.
• Identify the purpose of time-travel testing
• Identify the principles of time-travel testing
• Identify the characteristics of circuit breaker time
• Identify the characteristics of circuit breaker travel
• Identify equipment used in circuit breaker time-travel testing
• Compare operating processes of drop bar, light beam and digital timer/analyzer recorders