Artificial Intelligence is one the most exciting and fastest growing areas of the ICT industry and research. It has the potential to positively transform every aspect of all our lives, from Smart Cities and Autonomous Vehicles, through to improved healthcare services and low-carbon economies. Artificial Intelligence has the capacity to provide intelligent solutions that can help us to tackle many today’s greatest societal challenges.
Become part of this exciting development by joining our Artificial Intelligence online course
This programme is aimed at beginners but expects students to be already at a basic technical standard regarding their Computer Science knowledge.
This online course on Artificial Intelligence will make you learn in detail about the different concepts involved in AI.
First, you will understand the basics of AI. Since AI is a combination of Machine Learning and Deep Learning, you will learn about Machine Learning with hands-on demo. Then, you will get an idea about the top applications of Machine Learning. This tutorial will also help you learn about Deep Learning in Python using TensorFlow. You will come across some essential Deep Learning applications. Finally, you will learn how to become an AI Engineer and look at some vital machine learning and deep learning interview questions.
In computer science, artificial intelligence AI, sometimes called machine intelligence, is intelligence demonstrated by machines, in contrast to the natural intelligence displayed by humans.
Leading AI textbooks define the field as the study of "intelligent agents": any device that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of successfully achieving its goals.
Colloquially, the term "artificial intelligence" is often used to describe machines or computers that mimic "cognitive" functions that humans associate with the human mind, such as "learning" and "problem solving".
As machines become increasingly capable, tasks considered to require "intelligence" are often removed from the definition of AI, a phenomenon known as the AI effect.  A quip in Tesler's Theorem says, "AI is whatever hasn't been done yet."
For instance, optical character recognition is frequently excluded from things considered to be AI, having become a routine technology.
Modern machine capabilities generally classified as AI include successfully understanding human speech, competing at the highest level in strategic game systems such as chess and Go, autonomously operating cars, intelligent routing in content delivery networks, and military simulations.
Artificial intelligence can be classified into three different types of systems:
Humanized artificial intelligence
1. The ability to assess the implications and possibilities of AI in your industry and build a business case for its implementation.
2. Insight from of industry experts, helping you to develop a robust framework for understanding and critically examining the social and ethical implications of AI.
3. Tools and techniques used for AI implementation and an understanding of machine learning, deep learning, neural networks, and algorithms.
4. Contextual understanding of AI, its history, and its evolution, helping you to make informed predictions for its future trajectory.
5. You will understand the basics of AI. Since AI is a combination of Machine Learning and Deep Learning, you will learn about Machine Learning with hands-on demo.
6. You will get an idea about the top applications of Machine Learning.
7. This training will also help you learn about Deep Learning in Python using TensorFlow. You will come across some essential Deep Learning applications.
8. Finally, you will learn how to become an AI Engineer and look at some vital machine learning and deep learning interview questions.
Now, let's dive in and learn artificial intelligence in detail.