This accredited course prepares you for a qualification in AgilePM® Project Management, a best practice for Agile Project Management.
The AgilePM® certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. It provides individuals and organisations with a leaner, more structured approach to project management enabling them to respond quickly to change and provides a way to implement high-priority initiatives.
It works alongside formal approaches such as PRINCE2®, PMI, APMP and compliments quality processes such as ISO 9001 and CMM1.
AgilePM® Project Management - The world’s leading framework and certification for Agile Project Management is a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
Beneﬁts of the AgilePM® Method:
- Deliver quicker, cost-effective and low risk change by implementing a tried and tested approach to agile project management.
- Understand the background of agile in project management and the differences compared to traditional/alternative approaches.
- Equip yourself with the core principles, concepts and processes required for successful agile projects.
- Learn how to apply the DSDM agile approach to projects and daily activities and embrace an evolutionary development approach for more effective solutions.
- Boost communication and stakeholder engagement skills; critical for successful projects.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Help organizations deliver effectively, at a lower cost and with lower risk, by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
- Become an informed member of a project team using DSDM and AgilePM practices.
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
- This accredited course aims to provide you with a straight forward route to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace.
Foundation and Practitioner - Course Content:
- 10 modules with associated engaging, motion graphic video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading.
- Support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Foundation level sample questions to test and embed the learning
- Practitioner level sample questions to test comprehension of the subject
Who should take this course?
- Anyone interested in learning about and applying agile, agility and agile approaches to managing their projects or aspiring for a career in project management.
- This is an accredited course and prepares you for a qualification in AgilePM Project Management.
What will you achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
- Describe Agile, Agility and list the various Agile approaches and an appreciation of why and when to use Agile Project Management.
- Practical understanding of the underpinning philosophy, principles, lifecycle, products produced, techniques used, roles and responsibilities in an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- c) Help you to apply a variety of Agile practices in a project, e.g. Facilitated workshops, MoSCoW prioritisation, Iterative Development and Modelling. The Agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements.
- d) Help you to become immediately productive as a member of an agile project environment .
- e) Prepare you for a Foundation and Practitioner level qualification in AgilePM® Project Management.
- f) Eligible for 30 Category - C PDUs or CPDs
When you are ready to take the Foundation or Practitioner Exam/Qualification, please contact your Learning Service Provider – SkillSolve Training (email@example.com +44 (0)1202 970910) to arrange your exams.