How to ensure a successful team, even a virtual team? Entrepreneur Pete Williams shares with Eve Ash his strategies for working with A-level people, the value of continuous learning and training, the importance of daily reporting on challenges and achievements, building an efficient business and above all, getting the balance right in pressurized work environments.
Key Learning Points
• Work with A-level people
• Attitude & skill
• Training & learning every day
• Practical self-paced learning
• Everyone learns sales & marketing principles
• Learning and reporting virtually
• Daily reporting of achievements and challenges
• Managing performance
• Building an efficient business
• Getting the balance right
Sales Staff, Managers, Trainers, Teams Service Staff
This course is designed to help people gain insights and knowledge about working remotely and leading and participating in successful teams in a geographically spread virtual world.
This program is one of the Insights and Strategies Series, featuring psychologist Eve Ash interviewing a range of experts and business leaders who share their experiences and practical strategies for achieving best practice.