The digital economy is opening up ways for everyone to be creative. It doesn’t just mean being artistic – it’s more about ideas, solutions, alternatives, incremental improvements. Peter Quarry and Eve Ash discuss ways that mental capacity can be developed, perspectives changed, group power leveraged and making things actually happen.
• Understanding more about creativity
• Learning to think outside the box
• Developing the right mental attitude
• Leveraging the power of groups
• Ensuring managers make it happen
Interviewer: Eve Ash
Interviewee: Peter Quarry