This program covers the growing importance of collaboration as a workplace skill. Pooling ideas and team-based projects result in higher-performing workplaces. Effective collaboration however requires understanding of people’s different work and communication styles, and the willingness to suspend judgement and let go of stubborn beliefs. Peter Quarry outlines ways collaboration can be “killed” and how it can be designed for improved outcomes.
• The benefits of collaboration
• The collaboration conversation
• Avoiding the 6 collaboration killers
• Improving meeting efficiency
• Designing collaborative workplaces
Interviewer: Eve Ash
Interviewee: Peter Quarry