ITIL stands for Information Technology Infrastructure Library and it is a service management strategy that gets everyone in your organization on the same page regarding the services you provide. ITIL provides you with frameworks, processes, and best practices about how IT goes about delivering services to their customers. Organizations that have implemented ITIL have seen increased revenue, lower operational costs, great system reliability, and happier customers. ITIL benefits all layers of the organization from leaders to IT teams all the way to impacting internal and external customers.
Each LearnNowOnline training course is made up of Modules (typically an hour in length). Within each module there are Topics (typically 15-30 minutes each) and Subtopics (typically 2-5 minutes each). There is a Post Exam for each Module that must be passed with a score of 70% or higher to successfully and fully complete the course.
This course is designed for anybody looking to improve their IT processes and organization. They should have knowledge of what IT does and who are their customers.
Meet the expert
Jon Buck is an IT Professional specializing in infrastructure knowledge and learning. He has worked for several large scale IT organizations at various levels. Jon has a background in technical writing, instructional design, portfolio management, and UX/UI design.
Time to complete
IT Service Management (27:51)
- Introduction (01:08)
- Information (00:42)
- Service (00:43)
- Service Management (02:40)
- ITIL (01:03)
- Service Strategy (02:14)
- Service Strategy Processes (01:02)
- Service Design (00:44)
- Service Design Package (00:42)
- Service Catalog Management (00:41)
- Service Protfolio (00:40)
- Service Level Management (02:06)
- Service Transistion (01:51)
- Change Management Process (00:58)
- SACM (00:42)
- Release & Deployment (00:29)
- Service Operation (00:59)
- Event Management (02:05)
- Service Operation Terms (00:58)
- Incident Management Process (01:23)
- CSI (01:19)
- CSI Processes (00:42)
- Service Management Summary (01:21)
- Summary (00:28)