Accredited Course, helps you get acquainted and become aware as a member of your IT/service management environment.
This course is a first step in preparing you for an internationally recognised qualification in ITIL® Service Management; by far the most widely adopted and globally recognized best practice for Service Management.
ITIL® provides guidance to organizations and individuals on how to use IT as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth.
ITIL is mapped in ISO 20000 Part 11. This recognizes the way that ITIL can be used in to meet the requirements set out for ISO 20000 certification.
This package covers the Introduction level study.
Benefits of Method:
Introduction Level - Course Content:
• 2 modules with associated engaging, motion graphic, video presented lessons
• Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading.
• Support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
• Foundation level sample questions to test and embed the learning
• Eligible for 5 CPU/PDU points.
This is an accredited course eligible for CPDs/PDUs and prepares you towards a qualification in ITIL® Service Management
3) What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
Next Step/Course: ITIL® Service Management - Foundation
ITIL® Service Management - Introduction level eLearning