iSQI Certified Agile Business Analysis - Introduction
Are you a business analyst working in or moving to an Agile environment? This course prepares you introducing you to the recognised practices in Agile BA. You’ll discover how the work and approach differs from the traditional BA role. By the end of the course, you will know how to apply your BA expertise to excel in any popular flavour of Agile.
- Business Analysts needing a clear understanding of Agile and its applications.
- Business Analysts wanting to improve the way they work in Agile projects.
- Anyone interested in business analysis who wishes to build their Agile capabilities.
- Anyone involved in software projects wanting to accredit their Agile skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers.
- Business Analysts wishing to accredit their Agile skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers.
- Identify the role of the business analyst in Agile software development projects
- Participate in Agile teams developing software
- Articulate the BA’s responsibilities to both the enterprise and the Agile team
- Understand the BA’s contribution to the Agile process analysis frameworks
- Identify BA specific techniques that contribute to the delivery of artefacts that add value to the enterprise initiating Agile projects
- Appreciate the importance of, and how to contribute to, continuous improvement through retrospectives
Planit is a world leader in ISTQB Software Testing, iSQI Agile and BCS Business Analysis training, having built dozens of internationally delivered courses and taught industry best practices to over 30,000 QA professionals.
Our courses teach practical techniques that can be immediately applied in the workplace, advancing participants’ skill-sets and career paths while also benefiting their work teams and projects.