In this course you will look at the fundamentals of Microsoft Word 2016, and gain an introductory understanding of the basic functions and feature.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply formatting features to improve the look of a short document.
- Insert content, including a table of contents, into a document.
- Apply document-processing techniques to manage larger documents.
- Modify content by adding tables and table styles, watermarks, and comments.
- This course is intended for anyone wanting to gain an introductory understanding of Word.
Gain an introductory understanding of MS Word.
Fit study around your schedule, in your own time, and expect the course to take around 5 hours.