This Health and Safety in the Workplace course is an in depth and accessible guide to the responsibilities of employers and employees at work.
- Recognised by employers, EHOs & CPD Certified
- Duration approx 3 hours
- Save progress & finish later
- Certificate available upon completion
This training course is suitable for everyone in the workplace.
The course content meets the criteria laid down for the Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace.
Our Health and Safety training course is recognised by employers, CPD Certified, recognised by Environmental Health Officers and updated accordingly whenever new legislation is introduced.
What this training covers;
- Health and Safety Basics
- Health and Safety Advantages
- Health and Safety in Practice
- Hazards, accidents and accident prevention
- Health and Safety: Kitchen
- Health and Safety: Office/Reception
- Health and Safety: Housekeeping
- Health and Safety: Maintenance
It's the Law
The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) advise that there is a legal obligation to provide information and training on Health & Safety to all employees who need it, including full time staff, new starters and part time employees.
It's Good Business
Apart from legal responsibilities the time and effort spent on training has benefits such as saving your business time, money and improving staff morale.