Hazard Communication for Construction: Written Program (US)
Every jobsite is unique, but how we communicate about hazards should be the same no matter where you work. That is why OSHA has a Hazard Communication Standard! In this course, you will learn about what is included in every written program and what you should expect in terms of responsibilities and training. This course is ideal for all construction workers.
- Know the purpose and contents of the Hazard Communication (HazCom) Standard
- Classify the physical and health hazards of chemicals
- Recognize the responsibilities of chemical manufacturers, chemical importers and companies
- Recognize the types of information in a written hazard communication program
- Know what training and information to expect after this training