When does harmless banter and teasing turn into harmful harassment and bullying? This course shows you where to draw the line in order to prevent bullying and harassment at work.
What you will learn:
- What is harassment and bullying at work.
- How to prevent harassment and bullying at work.
- Why preventing harassment and bullying at the workplace is of vital importance.
Who’s it for:
- People who encounter harassment and bullying at work.
- People who don’t know how to handle harassment and bullying at work.
- Anyone who wants to know more about harassment and bullying at work.
This is a microlearning course. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Download your learning & action log to make notes
Watch the micro video session (which lasts only a couple of minutes with “no fluff”)
Implement the 3 specific actions that we will set to embed the learning
This session contains the must have information that you need. To back the learning up and to help you further each session has:
A blueprint set of questions to work through to help you self-coach
A transcript to act as a refresher
A 1 page infographic of the main points for the visual types