This module develops your knowledge of how various restaurant procedures work and should be completed with the other modules Carrying and Clearing plates and buffet service.
- Identify different service styles and menu jargon
- Identify the standards of breakfast service
- Identify key service standards for afternoon tea
- Describe key standards for Room Service
- Identify the standards of serving the cheese course
- Describe key standards in the order of service
Operational front of house staff in hotels and restaurants to develop their knowledge and skills in key aspects of food service. This module is a separate module from the Food Service course and can be used according to training needs. Modules are ideal for new staff into the industry to support on job training in house or can be used by individuals wishing to gain some knowledge of food service in order to apply for a job.