GDPR affects any organisation handling personal data. Our GDPR training suite provides a multitude of benefits and supports organisations when implementing their own GDPR compliance plan. The course helps to ensure all end users understand the regulation, how it applies to them and what they must be doing in order to comply.
The key to delivering successful awareness training is to provide information to employees in an engaging manner and in terms that they can easily understand. Our eLearning modules contain engaging
Having an effective training plan in place that educates you and your staff on how to handle personal data under the GDPR helps you become compliant with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) standards, and lets you build trust with your customers that their personal data is safe.
- Protect organisations against threats that could compromise critical data, and reduce the likelihood and impact of a security breach.
- Educate staff on where their individual responsibilities lie in keeping the systems and data secure under GDPR.
- Ensure that all individuals with access to organisational systems and data are fully aware of the threat posed to themselves and their employer.
- Deliver high quality, culture changing campaigns to aid the development of a secure culture.
To aid the retention of information and maximise training efficiency our modules last between 5-10 mins in duration. This also ensure learners can complete the modules with little disruption to day to day activities saving valuable time and resources.
Each bitesize module comprises of:
- Clear learning objectives
- Rich, relevant and up-to-date content
- Multiple choice Q&A section