How cool would it be if you could identify fraud? This 25 minute module will improve your knowledge of fraud by giving you practice in identifying the red flags that could indicate fraud is taking place. This module has video and an assessment.
After completing the module, you’ll be able to:
- Define fraud;
- Identify the types of groups involved in fraud as well as why they do it;
- Describe the various types of fraud;
- Describe the cost of fraud;
- Describe the penalties for anyone convicted of fraudulent activity;
- Identify the ‘red flags’ that indicate possible fraud;
- Describe the measures that are used to combat fraud;
- Describe what to do if you suspect fraud.