The Esky online Fire Safety training course is the ideal basic fire safety training for any business, whether as a first time training package, as part of staff induction, or a refresher course of employer and employee responsibilities.
- Recognised by employers, EHOs & CPD Certified
- Duration approx 2.5 hours
- Save progress & finish later
- Certificate available upon completion
Everyone in the workplace must be trained in fire safety awareness so business owners and managers must trainee all staff to comply with the Law.
What this training covers:
- Basic Fire Knowledge
- Basic Fire Knowledge Plus
- Night Staff
- Fire Marshal
It's the Law
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 applies strict fire regulations to business, community and industrial premises in the UK.
- Business owners of buildings are directly responsible for complying with the regulations
- Fire awareness training and risk assessments must be carried out and recorded
- Local authorities have the right to inspect premises and request records relating to compliance
Failure to comply with the Order may result in HSE involvement or prosecution.
It's Good Business
Apart from legal responsibilities the time and effort spent on training has benefits such as saving your business time, money and improving staff morale.