Ethical Leadership - Becoming a Courageous Leader
Most people agree that good ethics is good for business yet we still have ethical violations showcased in daily headlines. The problem is moral leadership. The courageous leader needs to have the ability to face difficulty, uncertainty, or pain without being overcome by fear or intimidated by consequences. Being courageous requires that you discern and assess what needs to be done and have the fortitude to be able to deal with the consequences based on the foundation of those values. The Courageous Leader is a powerful, fundamental ethics course geared specifically for business leaders who want to build solid organizations that uphold strong ethical and moral values. This course is presented by Frank Bucaro, CSP, CPAE.
- All audiences
- Business Owners
- Understand the characteristics of a courageous leader.
- Know what being courageous means and does not mean.
- Learn how to become a courageous leader.
- Know how courageous leaders make decisions.
- Learn the 4 C’s of being courageous.
- Understand how courageous leader use power.
- Know the difference between authoritative and authoritative power.
Equip managers, executives, and business owners to build an ethical culture in the workplace.