Equal Employment Opportunity - Office Workers
Equal employment opportunity is about giving everybody a ‘fair go”. Workers in any workplace should be treated fairly and equally and have the opportunities to develop to their full potential. This short course covers all aspects of EEO.
Course consists of 3 minutes of video content combined with assessment questions and interactivity.
Learning outcomes for this video include:
- The definition of equal employment opportunity
- The importance of respecting the worth of the individual
- Diversity, tolerance and flexibility are valued.
- Worker rights and responsibilities
- Additional responsibilities for officers and supervisors
This training is aimed at all workers.
To have a workplace where all employees are treated fairly and equally and have the opportunities to develop to their full potential regardless of sex, race or religion is a fantastic example to set for our workers and makes for a harmonious workplace.
10 to 15 Minutes