Developing an effective communication strategy
Are you an emerging or experienced leader in the community services industry, looking to plan effective communication, every time? If so, this course is just for you!
Who is it for?
This professional development course 'Developing an effective communication strategy' is aimed at leaders in the community services industry. However, the insights, information and ideas presented will benefit employees of all levels. After all, we're all leaders in one way or another!
The course explores how to plan and develop the right strategy to get your messages across and how to support your strategy by putting communication protocols in place.
It consists of the following elements:
- 1 x visually engaging, interactive eModule
- A toolbox full of helpful posters and infographics
- An online quiz where you can test your knowledge.
What will I learn?
By completing this course, we’ll help you to:
- Identify your needs to effectively plan your communication strategy
- Develop your messages and determine the most appropriate communication method for each
- Consider the fine detail of your communication strategy during the development process, including timelines and costs
- Implement communication protocols to drive quality and consistency within your strategy.
How long will it take?
This course will take around 1.5 hours to complete, depending on how deep you want to go. It's broken down into discreet packages, so it's easy to dip in and out of your learning when it suits you.
This professional development course is NOT accredited. However, the content contained within the course aligns with the unit of compentecy 'CHCCOM003 Develop workplace communication strategies'.
That's great! You can extend your learning experience by completing the other courses in this suite:
- Communication strategies... An introduction
- Protomoting your communication strategy.