Are you an emerging or experienced leader in the community services industry, looking to enhance quality in your organisation? If so, this course is just for you!
Who is it for?
This professional development course 'Developing a quality framework' is aimed at leaders in the community services industry. However, the insights, information and ideas presented will benefit employees of all levels. After all, we're all leaders in one way or another!
The course explores the steps involved in developing a quality management framework, including overcoming barriers and issues and embedding continuous improvement processes.
It consists of the following elements:
- 1 x visually engaging, interactive eModule
- A toolbox full of helpful posters and infographics
- An online quiz where you can test your knowledge.
What will I learn?
By completing this course, we’ll help you to:
- Consult with others to develop a quality management framework
- Set quality-driven standards and processes
- Address barriers and issues to quality
- Embed continuous improvement processes.
How long will it take?
This course will take around 1.5 hours to complete, depending on how deep you want to go. It's broken down into discreet packages, so it's easy to dip in and out of your learning when it suits you.
Is this course accredited?
This professional development course is NOT accredited. However, the content contained within the course aligns with the unit of competency 'CHCMGT001 Develop, implement and review quality framework'.
I loved this course... I want more!
That's great! You can extend your learning experience by completing the other courses in this suite:
- Quality frameworks... An introduction
- Monitoring and improving a quality framework.