It's customer service training month at Go1. This month, we're focusing on all things customer service training - so keep an eye on the blog over the next few weeks to read more about Go1’s relevant training content!
FISH! content takes a unique approach to its eLearning content, by teaching its philosophy with energy, passion and hint of FISH! fun.
FISH! is known for their philosophy, to improve organisational culture through four key elements. Filmmaker John Christensen was in Seattle when he discovered a business that pulsed with enthusiasm and commitment. It was the World Famous Pike Place Fish Market, where large crowds come to watch the fishmongers work—and buy lots of fish.
“Every company could benefit from that kind of passion,” John thought. So he made a film about the fishmongers. It’s called FISH! and it explores four simple practices anyone can use to be successful. These practices, known as The FISH! Philosophy, are the foundation of our training solutions. Read more here.
Go1 has FISH! on board as a Go1 Premium content partner, with three courses available in your subscription. The courses are about customer service - fitting for this month's focus.
In Go1 Premium, you can find a US and AU version of the course: Improve your Customer Service Culture with FISH! This course will take approximately 60 minutes to complete and will include video, situational activities, workplace and personal assessments, and action planning.
Use this course to solve the problem of uninspired and robotic customer service within your team. Great customer service is more than a “technique.” It comes from the heart. FISH! content puts forward tools for your staff, so they can develop a new mindset to see opportunities to make the customer’s day that they have never seen before.
There are four modules in the course and at the end of the course you will have generated your personalised action plan:
- Learn how to be there when people need you - this is the first element of the philosophy. No one wants to work in a place where everyone is out for themselves. Be There starts with being present—emotionally and physically—for the people who need you.
- Turn routine interactions into Make Their Day moments - You can’t always fall back on money to make the day of your employees. But you can let them know how much you value them. Simple gestures go a long way.
- Be accountable for your attitudes - You can’t control everything life throws in your path. But you do get to choose how you deal with it.
- Increase enjoyment and creativity: It’s important for everyone on the team to be clear about what the team is trying to achieve. Once you know what your “playing field” is, give people freedom to play within those boundaries in a way that boosts energy and enthusiasm.
Try out FISH! training and let us know what you think!
- Sign into your portal
- Navigate to Explore
- From the Search Results page -> use the provider filter to find FISH! Philosophy courses
Want to access FISH! courses but don't have Go1 Premium? Enquire here!