A company's sales force is the frontline for revenue generation and growth, so it's imperative that your sales team is effective, efficient and has the key skills to find and close sales opportunities, no matter what industry you're in.
The PD Training Sales Training course provides you, or your team, with the skills to increase their sales by asking better questions, gaining loyal repeat customers, understanding common body language, overcoming common sales objections, finding referral opportunities and growing the business with professionalism and enthusiasm and more.
This dynamic training course is available now throughout Australia including Brisbane, Sydney, Parramatta, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth.
- Understand the reasons people buy
- Understand the sales cycle and the skills required for each stage
- Know how to generate leads, qualify them and convert them into sales
- Know how to build rapport and transition out of it
- Use the right questions to discover needs
- Know how to earn trust through listening
- Understand the four P's of presenting solutions – prioritise, personalise, prepare, practise
- Know how to respond to and overcome objections
- Recognise when to close the sale and apply different techniques to do so
- Know how to plan to follow up activities
- Know how to ask for referrals