The Go1 Content Insider — May 2021 edition
Which content partner should you look into?
Talent Quest is one of our top providers here at Go1, specializing in all things leadership, from the recruitment cycle to business acumen. Their 15-minutes courses include engaging videos followed by quick knowledge checks to make sure your learners are on track to better leadership skills. Check out their 80+ courses in the Go1 Content Hub to help upskill your leaders, regardless of where they are in their careers.
Talent Quest started as a talent management firm that expanded into a market leader who applies behavioral science to their learning solutions.
Who are our new content partners?
- ej4 – This US-based content provider isn’t new to our library but they are new to the Content Hub. Now as part of our subscription, ej4 offers over 2500 courses, primarily under 15 minutes in everything from IT software to personal development.
- International Culinary Studio – This New Zealand-based content partner offers 11 of their premium cooking and culinary skill courses, including Food Safety, Basic Kitchen Prep, and Knife Skills.
- Skillpod – This New Zealand-based content partner offers 12 concise courses (all 15 minutes) on important topics like resiliency, psychological safety, and setting professional standards.
- Lighthouse Group – This Australian-based content partner offers an Advances Leadership series which is comprised of seven courses aimed to help leaders grow, connect, and scale in their jobs.
- My Wellness School – This UK-based content partner offers 13 courses that can be consumed individually or as a series for the full Primary Wellness Challenge, focusing on mental health and mindfulness.
What’s new from our current content partners?
Our content partners are consistently updating our library – adding new content or updating existing content. Here are a few highlights from the last few weeks:
Australian Healthcare and Social Services
- Health Staff Ed – 26 new healthcare courses, including AU state-specific courses.
- Stone River – 13 updated IT and project management courses
- BiteSize – added microlearning for OneDrive and Outlook
- Intellezy – new Zoom, Stream, Mobile Apps, and Teams courses
What’s Shannon’s favorite course right now?
Going into June, I’ve had a lot of requests for diversity training. One of my favorite places to start is with Why Diversity Matters from Enspark. This short video gives an overview of how companies benefit from more diverse workforces, from financial impacts to less turnover. Enspark has a complete series on diversity and inclusion that is worth checking out.