Official Total Immersion Swimming: Swim Better, Easier, Faster!
The Ultra-Efficient Freestyle Complete Self-Coaching Course will teach you to swim a dramatically more efficient freestyle—and transform you into your own most effective swim instructor and coach.
Your self-coaching tools include:
A 140-page, richly-illustrated ebook that explains—in simple language--the biomechanics and fluid dynamics affect your (land-adapted) body as it moves through water, and the freestyle techniques that minimize common problems and take advantage of natural forces like body mass, gravity, and buoyancy.
Fifteen high definition videos. Fourteen illustrate essential mini-skills and how to learn them. The fifteenth is a detailed study of the whole stroke. All videos show every important angle, above and below water, in full and slow motion.
A Companion Workbook. This provides detailed guidance—what and how to do, what to avoid doing, how long and how many repetitions, key focal points—for each of the mini-skills and the whole stroke.
An Image Gallery of all key positions and timing to print out and take to the pool for reference, or study poolside on your phone or tablet.
You can complete this course in . . . 15 to 30 hours of practice, distributed over two or more months.
The course is structured as . . . Four major learning modules, each teaching an essential efficiency skill. Each module consists of up to four steps or mini-skills—some of which can be learned in 15 to 30 minutes. Do a brief segment of drill or mini-skill work, then a segment of whole-stroke to integrate and consolidate that skill.
Why take this course? You will not only become a strikingly more comfortable, confident, and skilled swimmer. You will also become a passionately-curious student of swimming.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who would like to improve their Freestyle Swimming Technique
You will learn . . . the proven advantages of:
- Saving energy over trying to build endurance.
- Letting conditioning 'happen' while you improve the skills that matter.
- Achieving comfort, body control, and weightlessness before any other skill
- Making your body 'slippery' (reducing drag) over increasing power.
- Learning technique holistically—so all body parts work in seamless harmony.
- Swimming a short distance with effortless ease and crisp form before swimming farther.
- The most effective and fastest-acting skill drills.
- Practicing over working out.