Exclusive Blue Ocean Explorer™ Workshop in Collaboration with Go1 (by invitation only)
In collaboration with Blue Ocean Academy™, Go1 is proud to announce that we will be facilitating the first official Blue Ocean Explorer™ Workshop within Australia which is set to be held from January 16 – 18, 2019 in Sydney, Australia.
Some of the key benefits include:
- Learn the underlying blue ocean concepts through a pre-workshop online Blue Ocean 101™ course, at your own convenience, anytime and anywhere.
- Learn to apply these blue ocean concepts and methodologies during the three-day workshop, which will be led by world-class blue ocean practitioners, who have more than 15 years of global experience. Follow a step-by-step and collaborative process to create your own blue ocean move through the online creative workspace - Blue Ocean Studio™.
- At the end of the workshop, you and your team will have an executable blue print and will have achieved a collective buy-in for this blue ocean move.
- You will be awarded a Certificate of Completion for successfully completing your pre-workshop self-directed online Blue Ocean 101™ course, as well as a Certificate of Achievement for successfully creating your first blue ocean move during the three-day workshop.
- Upon completing Blue Ocean Explorer™, you will be invited to become a member of our Blue Ocean Community™, a global network of blue ocean practitioners.
What is Blue Ocean Explorer™?
The Blue Ocean Explorer™ also includes pre-workshop preparation consisting of a self-paced online course Blue Ocean 101™, which is part of the Blue Ocean Studio™, and which will take you through the underlying concepts and principles behind the blue ocean tools and frameworks.
How is Blue Ocean Explorer™ conducted?
The Blue Ocean Explorer™ is conducted via onsite and online guidance through the use of the Blue Ocean Studio™ and is facilitated by expert blue ocean practitioners. The workshop will comprise of a maximum of 25 participants divided into groups of 5 on average.
Blue Ocean Studio™ is an online, interactive and collaborative workspace where you will gain practical experience in applying the concepts of Blue Ocean Shift™. Through a step-by-step guided process, using all the blue ocean tools and frameworks you can create and collaborate with your team, anytime and anywhere. Blue Ocean Studio™ offers you a transformative way to collaborate with your team and win collective buying for implementation as you formulate your blue ocean ideas.
A full record of your project work will be available for download from your interactive Studio and you may also continue to use your Blue Ocean Studio™ after the workshop for as long as your subscription is valid.
Who conducts the Blue Ocean Explorer™?
The workshop will be led and facilitated by one of the leading global blue ocean practitioners, who on average have 15 years of industry experience.
How much is the participation fee for the Blue Ocean Explorer™?
The workshop participation fee is USD 2,850 per participant which includes a three-month subscription for the Blue Ocean Studio™ and Blue Ocean 101™ course. Details of Blue Ocean Studio™ and Blue Ocean 101™ course are available under their respective product pages.
For corporate packages, please [email protected] for more information.
How can Blue Ocean Explorer™ meet my company’s specific needs?
If you and your company have specific needs, Blue Ocean Explorer™ can be customized to meet your requirements,and can also be delivered in-house at your preferred designated venue upon request. Email us at [email protected] find out more.
Chart your market-creating blue ocean move with Blue Ocean Explorer™. This event is by invitation only.
For more information, please click here.
What is Blue Ocean Shift™?
Blue Ocean Shift™ is a roadmap that will move you, your team, and your organization to new heights of confidence, market creation and growth.
Whether you are a cash-strapped start-up or large, established company, non-profit or national government, you can SHIFT from cutthroat markets – red oceans – to wide-open new markets – or blue oceans of uncontested market space – by following a simple five-step process that brings your people along so they own and drive the process.
Blue Ocean Shift is the indispensable and much-anticipated follow up to Blue Ocean Strategy, the classic and global bestseller by world-renowned professors W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne. Blue Ocean Shift is the New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestseller.