Throughout September the Go1 Team have been working on a range of new features and improvements that will help to improve the learning experience of all of our customers and their learners.
Our Go1 Product webinars take place every month and cover everything you need to know about the latest feature available on the platform, including a Q&A session where you can ask any questions you might have around anything to do with Go1.
We understand that not everyone is always able to make it to our webinars, so we have recording available below so that you can catchup on all of the details, and share with your team.
Watch the webinar here:
In our September webinar, we walk you through the following updates:
Three new content management changes:
- Content Selection: We show you how Admins can control the free, pay for use, subscribed and shared content that is visible on their portal.
- Content Sharing: This is a new feature which will allow you to limit the availability of content you have authored.
- Content Reuse: We demonstrate how we have re-designed the look and feel of the course creation and editing process.
- How to export pivot tables to excel
- How admins can re-enrol users into a course
- A demo of the new bulk action that allow you to send notifications from user reports