Throughout October, the Go1 Team have been working on a range of new features and improvements that will help to improve the learning experience of all of our customers and their learners.
Our Go1 Product webinars take place every month and cover everything you need to know about the latest feature available on the platform, including a Q&A session where you can ask any questions you might have around anything to do with Go1.
We understand that not everyone is always able to make it to our webinars, so we have recording available below so that you can catchup on all of the details, and share with your team.
Watch the webinar here:
In our October webinar, we walk you through the following updates:
New Recommendations for Learners feature: Available when you enable “Suggested Courses for You” within your portal settings.
- Reuse existing learning resources
- Create events within a course
- Use the improved booking flow to enrol in a course with events
- Our use of in-app messages alerting you to new features released
- The New Early Access Program; running for 12 months. In the program, we will give you information on what features are coming in the next few months with the option to trial them. If you are interested in being part of the Early Access Program; Join here.