The Go1 Content Insider — July 2021 edition
Which content partner should you check out?
UL Puresafety is one of the most globally recognized content providers for health and safety training. UL Puresafety provides the content you need to transform your workplace into a culture of safety and help your organization achieve increased productivity, a better informed and prepared workforce, and fewer accidents and injuries.
With over 1,300 courses in 17 different languages in our library, UL Puresafety covers everything from basic first aid to machine guarding.
Check out their courses to help expand your safety training curriculum and help your employees stay injury free.
What’s new from our current content partners?
- BiteSize – Additional courses on Microsoft 365, including collaborative working, SharePoint, and using Office Online Apps
- Intellezy - Updated Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Tableau Content
- Simon Sez IT - Microsoft Teams 2021 Update
- Skillshub - Over 40 new sales courses from call preparation to consultative selling
- Stone River eLearning – Additional courses on HTML5, Wix Web Development, PHP (and more)
What’s Shannon’s favorite course right now?
Curating content allows me to look at a lot of our content and see how different courses connect to our customers' values. During a recent curation, I came across The Art of Saying No by ej4. This quick 6-minute video, accompanied by a participant guide, was a great reminder of how saying "yes" to things too quickly can lead to unnecessary stress and guilt. This was 6 minutes well spent.
We have lots of exciting content news coming over the next few months, so keep an eye out for more updates.