Throughout 2018, the Go1 Team have been working on a range of new features and improvements that will help to improve the learning experience of all of our customers and their learners.
Our Go1 Product webinars take place every month and cover everything you need to know about the latest feature available on the platform, including a Q&A session where you can ask any questions you might have around anything to do with Go1.
We understand that not everyone is always able to make it to our webinars, so we have recording available below so that you can catchup on all of the details, and share with your team.
Watch the webinar here:
In the final Go1 Product webinar of 2018, Go1 Senior Project Manager Liz Hardie is on hand to walk you through the latest product updates and give you a sneak peek into what 2019 will bring:
- Liz walked you through the newest Go1 Premium providers, so you know what to add to your Go1 learning program for the new year.
- In early 2019, Go1 are making improvements to how you navigate the Premium library (and content Marketplace), so you can find and search content more easily, which Liz will also talk you through.
Wrapping up 2018 and entering 2019 we will highlight some new changes including:
- Monthly Product emails we will be sending to Admins, highlighting user activity and new content providers.
- Changes to how Go1 will be able to support you.
- Training Assist: How you can pair your Go1 online learning, with face to face training, plus much more!