Employee Onboarding is a vital part of any companies hiring procedure. Hiring, training, and bringing new employees on board is a huge investment. Onboarding will assist newly hired employees in developing and keeping their skills. Knowledge will be retained, and their value will increase within the company.
Through Employee Onboarding you will find it lowers costs related to employee turnover. It will increase productivity and produce a happier and more skilled workforce. The new hire phase is a critical time for the company, and having a structured set of procedures will make your company stronger and produce a greater chance of success.
- Define onboarding.
- Understanding the benefits and purpose of onboarding.
- Recognize how to prepare for an onboarding program.
- Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees.
- Create expectations.
- Discover the importance of resiliency and flexibility.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Introduction
- Module Three: Purpose of Onboarding
- Module Four: Onboarding Preparation
- Module Five: Onboarding Checklist
- Module Six: Creating an Engaging Program
- Module Seven: Following Up with New Employees
- Module Eight: Setting Expectations
- Module Nine: Resiliency and Flexibility
- Module Ten: Assigning Work
- Module Eleven: Providing Feedback