About this course:
There is a great deal of research that shows diverse teams can significantly outperform others, but the key to unlocking high performance in diverse teams is inclusion. Inclusion describes the behaviours that make diversity thrive and ensure we tap into all its benefits. It also creates more engaged, loyal and creative employees.
Whilst team leaders play a crucial role in creating inclusion, everyone in the team plays an important role in making others feel like thety belong. In this interactive game-based course, you will explore key principles of inclusive behaviour and what you can start doing to embed inclusion in your team.
- Explore why inclusion matters
- Understand 4 basic principles of inclusive behaviour
- Assess your own inclusiveness
This course is suitable for all employees.
This course features:
- A short 10-minute microlearning experience
- Gamified interface to stimulate thinking, increase engagement and encourage completion
- A discussion guide to help embed learning in your team
- Dynamic interactions
- Animated video
- Benchmark data for people to compare their perspectives with others