Organisations are always at risk of disclosing confidential information to the wrong people as the biggest cause of data breaches is human error. Email etiquette isn’t just about who you’re sending to, but how you send. Therefore, you should always remain cautious when composing and sending your emails. Find out how you can improve your etiquette within your emails.
Organisations of all sizes - perfect for end users who use any form of IT equipment e.g. computers
Mind your e-manners by learning:
- The best practice for sending emails.
- What the legal obligations of emails are.
- Why you should take care to follow legal guidance about disclaimers.
- Consider data protection legislation before sending out marketing communications.
- Become more elegant with your emails right now.
- Helps to acheive compliance with ISO27001
- Creates a strong human firewall
- Influences behavioural change
- Keeps employees compliant