To be a successful entrepreneur and leader, it is necessary to have passion for your work and what you believe in. Leading with character and passion will inspire others and produce overall success. Mark Bunting, a serial entrepreneur and an educator, shares insights on effective leadership.
In this course, Bunting addresses a variety of issues related to leadership, hiring practices, marketing, technology and learning. Bunting explains that top notch leaders need to lead with character and that leadership skills can be improved. He also shares tips on how you can find the right people for an organization. Bunting talks about nuances of marketing a product or a service, and views failures as shortcuts to better outcomes. He points out that companies most successful in branding products make their message all about the consumer. Bunting shares his personal success story which sprung from inspiration, desperation and a burning desire to succeed.
Who Should Attend
- Team Leaders
This self-paced e-learning course is based on an exclusive interview with Mark Bunting, Interim Strategy Officer for Pivot3.
- Definition of a great leader
- Training to be an effective leader and choosing the right people
- What makes a brand successful
- The best way to market a product
- Creating an exit strategy for your company
- How failures contribute to your success and the main driver of success
- Developing Leadership Accumen
- Brand Management
- Success And Failures