Drupal for Beginners
Drupal for Beginners
Drupal is a powerful tool that is backed by a passionate community. You've made an excellent choice in deciding to have a look at Drupal!
Start Your Drupal Journey Like a Guru and Learn How to Tap Into All the Resources at Your Disposal!
The first step in your research process is to install Drupal. You will also connect yourself with Drupal's passionate community.
- Establish yourself as Drupal's newest community member.
- Launch yourself on a trajectory of success.
- Avail yourself of all the resources that are available to help you in your quest for Drupal mastery.
Install Drupal in the environment of your choosing
You will learn about five different options to install Drupal, including three no cost options.
Learn the proper foundation from the get-go
The "Understanding the Drupal Way" section ensures that you will use Drupal in the way that it is intended to be used so that you will build sites that are easy to maintain, easy to extend and easy to upgrade.
Start using your Drupal site
The best way to learn Drupal is to do Drupal. Work your way through the sections that show you some of the nuts and bolts of Drupal and then proceed to actually building a simple Drupal site.
Get started now and get ready to harness all the power that Drupal puts under your control!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Start on the fast path to success
- Interact with the Drupal community on Drupal's website
- Install Drupal, either in a local environment or in a remote environment
- Identify the difference between the "Front End" and the "Back End" of your site
- Begin using the features and functions of your Drupal site
- Acquire the know-how and confidence that you CAN do Drupal and are ready for the next steps on your journey
What is the target audience?
- You should take this course if you are completely new to Drupal and want to be able to set up a fresh installation of Drupal.
- No prior experience with any CMS (Content Management System) is necessary.
- No programming knowledge is necessary.
- This course is definitely not for you if you are already using Drush.
What are the requirements?
- You will need access to a computer with a connection to the Internet -- and since you are viewing this page, you obviously have that already :-)
- Before starting this course you should take a deep breath and get ready for an exciting journey!
- You will need to tell yourself, "I CAN do this!" -- Go ahead and say it now!
- Congratulate yourself on taking the first steps to becoming a member of the amazing Drupal community!