Every portal is provisioned with a 'default' content collection at launch. Using the GO1 API, a partner can send requests on behalf of the customer to add or remove items from this collection.
This is useful if the partner is subsequently exporting or consuming this collection's learning objects.
When it works
- When a partner is integrating with the GO1 API elsewhere
- When a partner wishes to build their own content curation interface
When it doesn't work
- If development resources are limited
- If a partner is delivering a GO1-curated content group to customers
- API access, admin-content authentication token with default scopes. (see the Authentication and authorization guide)