Data Classification to Meet Data Breach Compliance in Australia (2017) 1 CPD Unit
The recorded webinar workshop introduces with clarity the new data breach reporting legislation that the federal government of Australia has passed. It will provide insights and mandatory reporting requirements for organisations as to the necessary framework, the reporting mechanisms and sample templates of some of the reports.
Recorded March 2017
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understanding of the obligations of the data breach legislation and the mandatory reporting requirements.
- Data classification schemes and explanation and the Australian federal government standards to meet the requirements to classify organisational/company data
- Tools and templates to address this mandatory compliance requirements
- Continuous monitoring and data maintenance to ensure ease of breach reporting
- Time and task estimates of meeting this requirement.
1 CPD Unit = 1 Hour Self Study (check with your Professional Body)
CPD for Me is a premium law CPD provider in Australia of exclusive comprehensive professional development training for lawyers and advisors provided by leading Australian barristers, accredited specialists and legal industry pre-recorded webinars available in GO1 Premium and Marketplace. Subjects include Ethics, Skills, Practice Management & Auslaw Updates.