Data Classification to Meet Data Breach Compliance in Australia (2017) 1 CPD Unit
The recorded webinar workshop introduces with clarity the new data breach reporting legislation that the federal government of Australia has passed. It will provide insights and mandatory reporting requirements for organisations as to the necessary framework, the reporting mechanisms and sample templates of some of the reports.
Recorded March 2017
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understanding of the obligations of the data breach legislation and the mandatory reporting requirements.
- Data classification schemes and explanation and the Australian federal government standards to meet the requirements to classify organisational/company data
- Tools and templates to address this mandatory compliance requirements
- Continuous monitoring and data maintenance to ensure ease of breach reporting
- Time and task estimates of meeting this requirement.
1 CPD Unit = 1 Hour Self Study (check with your Professional Body)
CPDforMe.com.au offers over 160 online CPD options with 100 leading barristers, accredited specialists and industry experts so busy professionals can obtain practical and relevant CPD requirements, on any device and with no travel hassles. Our content includes mandatory CPD and legal updates on subjects: practice management, professional skills, substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility. Anywhere, anytime, any device.