Each year businesses in Australia lose an estimated $8 billion as a result of poor customer service. Understanding how to manage customer expectations and provide excellent service is crucial in gaining and retaining loyal customers and is a key factor in overall company success.
Featuring real-world scenarios, this interactive short course provides learners with the essential skills and knowledge necessary in developing customer relationships, resolving issues or complaints and creating positive customer service experiences all round.
Anyone in a customer facing role.
This course covers:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Identify and investigate opportunities to provide tailored customer service solutions based on individual customer needs
- Communicate with customers in person, on the phone and digitally
- Effectively and efficiently resolve customer issues or complaints
- Provide a great customer service experience all round.