Coaching 101 covers the key coaching skills you need to make a difference, and offers some great takeaway tools to help you practice.
This interactive self study e-learning course provides an introduction to coaching as a development tool. Using a range of realistic examples, scenarios and challenges, it is the ideal starting point to begin building your coaching skills.
About Management 101: Coaching
Management 101: Coaching is for anyone looking for a clear, easy to understand introduction to coaching. It is part of the Management 101 self-study suite, designed to help you build your personal effectiveness as a manager or leader.
By completing Management 101: Coaching you will be able to:
- Explain what coaching is and how it differs from other development activities
- Define the benefits of coaching, including how it positively affects organisations and individuals
- Use basic coaching techniques to help others develop skills, increase their confidence and reach their potential
- Detail what makes an effective coaching conversation
- Spot appropriate coaching opportunities
- Outline key coaching skills and put a plan in place to develop these