Provides learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to ensure adherence to system and information security policies as well as compliance with relevant governmental and industry standards. This learning path also introduces learners to the essentials of access control, configuration management, risk assessment, auditing and authentication.
- AWA 101 Fundamentals of Application Security
- AWA 102 Secure Software Concepts
- DES 101 Fundamentals of Secure Architecture
- ENG 114 Essential Risk Assessment
- ENG 116 Essentials Security Planning Policy and Procedures
- ENG 117 Essential Information Security Program Planning
- ENG 211 How to Create Application Security Design Requirements