About this course:
Diversity and inclusion have become a major focus of organisations around the world. There are two major reasons for this: research shows companies who attract, retain and develop diverse talent outperform other companies on a variety of measures. The other reason is that giving everybody a fair opportunity to do their best work and achieve their career ambitions is simply the right thing to do.
In this interactive, game-based course, employees will understand what diversty and inclusion means and why diversity and inclusion has become a strategic goal.
- What is Diversity?
- Dimensions of diversity and why they matter (gender, age, culture, LGBTI etc.)
- Demographic diversity and diversity of thought
- Why diversity adds value - the evidence of financial and other benefits
This course is suitable for all employees
This course features:
- A short 10-minute microlearning experience
- Gamified interface to stimulate thinking, increase engagement and encourage completion
- A discussion guide to help embed learning in your team
- Dynamic interactions
- Animated video
- Benchmark data for people to compare their perspectives with others