The Go1 Content Insider — March 2021 edition
Who is excited for Harvard?
We are excited to announce our newest content partner, Harvard ManageMentor. Harvard is the leader in business and their ManageMentor program gives us 41 in-depth courses including Global Collaboration, Strategic Thinking, Change Management, Finance Essentials, and Innovation and Creativity, just to name a few. These courses are made up a combination of videos from industry leaders, interactive activities, and resources and are available to customers as part of their Go1 Premium subscription.
*Some restrictions apply. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager to establish your eligibility.
Are you looking for new content from some of our existing partners?
- Blissspot – new courses on fostering relaxation, connection, positivity, and resilience
- Workright Ltd – new courses on managing anxiety, stress management, and mindfulness
- The Expert Academy – new courses on managing emotions, avoiding burnout, rewiring your brain for success
Customer Service Skills
- Service Skills – new courses on customer service and sales courses
- The Expert Academy – new courses on customer Experience Management series
- LearnNow – new and updated courses on AWS, SwiftUI, Android Development, Azure, and BI
What’s Shannon’s favorite course right now?
I love a quick burst of learning. Lately, I have been going through our Blinkist library here at Go1. We have 150 of their book summaries in our library and I love being able to get through one while taking a quick walk. With daylight savings, I recently listened to The Sleep Revolution. It had some interesting facts about sleep, how important it is, and how to ensure a good night’s rest.
We hope you find something new and helpful from this month's round-up and can't wait to share more in our next Go1 Content Insider — April 2021 edition.
If you'd like to learn more about the variety of playlists and topics available in your region, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or contact us directly today.
For more insights, be sure to subscribe to the Go1 newsletter to stay on top of all the latest L&D trends. \